There are times where we have a whole series of articles around a single topic that tying them into one central article to reference them all is necessary. Kind of like a table of contents for the series. Christian mindfulness is a topic that is being discussed more and more, many times without a clear understanding of what it is or how it can properly integrate faith and mental health.
Below is a list of articles we have written or referenced on the topic of Christian mindfulness from a variety of perspectives. The intent is to continue to update this list moving forward as more content is discussed and shared.
- “Mindfulness is the purpose of becoming aware of the physical, emotional, spiritual, and cognitive situations around and within yourself.” [KeyMinistry]
- Mindfulness Christian Recovery [Video] for the 2021 Merge Conference
- Spiritual Formation and Mental Health via KeyMinistry.org
- Silencio – The art of monastic silence and Christian contemplative traditions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy with faith and suffering
- Don’t Miss The Music, worship and mindfulness
- Headspace App – A secular mindfulness app
- Abide App – A Christian mindfulness app
- Pray.com App – A Christian prayer and Scripture meditative app