This is the landing page for our Merge 2021 Christian Mindfulness Recovery presentation with links to all of the different articles and statistics referenced in this presentation as well as a couple of extras that we are throwing in to support your counseling practice or ministry.
- What Is Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders [SAMHSA]
- “Mindfulness is the purpose of becoming aware of the physical, emotional, spiritual, and cognitive situations around and within yourself.” [KeyMinistry]
- Spiritual Formation and Mental Health
- Silencio – The art of monastic silence and Christian contemplative traditions
- Stations of the Cross
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Mobile Bible App Uses in the U.S. During the Pandemic
- Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin?
- Headspace App– A secular mindfulness app
- Abide App – A Christian mindfulness app
Seven practical ways to implement Christian mindfulness
- Using Scripture or devotionals
- Prayer as a Coping Skill
- Worship – Don’t Miss The Music
- Labyrinth Prayer Walk
- Silencio and active listening to God
- Celebrate Recovery – we actually review several Christian mental health groups here
- Youth Ministry, Mental Health, and Substance Misuse
This is a whole list of resources we made for youth pastors that talk about mental health and substance use statistics as well as trainings and resources you could use for your church, sermon prep, and resources to give to your congregation and community.
- Our Newsletter
If you want to see our specific talk again for free, sign up for our newsletter as we will be distributing it only to newsletter members at the end of the month. Don’t miss out.
- Church Assistance Program
We also have not yet made public our newest product, the Church Assistance Program, how to help churches collaborate with getting congregation members and Christian community members into counseling.